Who we are
My website address is https://flagcoachhero.com. The site is owned by me, Kyle Albert, through my company, Tag Along K, LLC, a Virginia company.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit this site, our software will track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
Your credit card information is handled by Square, our payment processor, and we will never see it nor store it.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who we share your data with
We will not directly share your data with anyone else. However, certain third party companies also collect certain information about you while you visit our website. These third parties provide services, such as Google Analytics, that help us identify how many visitors are coming to the site. Those third parties have their own privacy policies and bound to protect your information they collect via their policies. You can read more about Google’s privacy policies on their website.
Who on our team has access to your data
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
How long we retain your data
If you purchase the book, I will retain a copy of your name and email indefinitely, unless you ask me to delete your information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have purchased one of the Coach Zero to Coach Hero products, you can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org